Areej Khaddaj Photography Contest - September 2017
- Starting September 15, every weekday for 10 days, I will post a question related to my photos
- To make sure you receive the questions, turn on the post notifications from Areej Khaddaj Photography
- Open www.AreejKhaddaj.com and find among the galleries the photo(s) that demonstrate(s) the answer (you can find multiple correct answers)
- Share one of those photos on Facebook directly from the website (using computer not mobile)
- It is mandatory to mention Areej Khaddaj Photography in your Facebook posts (as a tag), for the answers to be counted
- The person with the most number of correct answers wins a framed photo of his/her choice (40 cm * 60 cm). In case of a tie, a draw will be held to determine the winner
- Results will be announced on October 1, 2017
**** Notes ****
- When sharing in Facebook, the Privacy level should not be "Only me"
- The posts should not be deleted before the competition ends, otherwise they won't be counted
Question #1: Which of my photos depict(s) some kind of symmetry (example reflection...)?
Question #2: Which of my photos shows the island of Mont Saint Michel, France?
Question #3: Find a photo showing silhouette of an object, a person...
Question #4: Find a photo that contains a "vanishing point"
Question #5: Find a photo taken at Alhambra Castle, Granada, Spain.
Question #6: Find a photo whose foreground (not background) is blurred (HINT: flowers)
Question #7: Find a photo that includes a "natural frame". If you're not familiar with the concept, it's time to search and learn
Question #8: Find a photo taken with a very high shutter speed
Question #9: Find a photo taken at Ammiq, Lebanon
Question #10: Find a photo that demonstrates the "rule of thirds"